With more than 1.350 participations in 50 Sessions from Germany, Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy, Romania, Sweden, UK, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, USA, Canada, Panama, Australia our 3 days Learning Space Summit came to an end.
The enthusiastic response from 4 continents that you gave us after exciting live talks, discussions and interactions in live online-workshops with experts and participants from all over the world is absolutely inspiring!
It was a pleasure to share insights and experiences with you all. Thanks for your great feedback!
We were very pleased to have the following experts and speakers at our virtual learning summit. Thank you so much for your involvement! You are motivating us to continue.
- Florence Guesnet, ambitionize-Coaching & Consulting
- Harald Penner, CONTUR Business Consulting (Shanghai)
- Michael Hardtmann, Global Performance Improvement oHg
- Stephanie Püttker, spice. Team & Intercultural Consulting
- Dr. Alexander Fink, ScMI Scenario Management International AG
- Dr. Petra Köppel, Synergy Consult
- Norbert Barnikel, Barnikel Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Stuart B. Fields, Management Development Consultancy
- Dr. Edgar Salazar, Trainer & Psychologist
- Miguel Angel Abarca, CONTUR Consulting Mexico
- Xiaoli He, CONTUR Business Consulting (Shanghai)
- Dr. Peter Belker, 3B Consulting Managementberatung
- Ulrike Balke-Holzberger, Expertin für Gesundheit und Resilienz
- Daniela Butscher, CONTUR GmbH
- Frieda Tirre, CONTUR GmbH
- Viviana Rodriguez, CONTUR Consulting Mexico
- Amanda Wu, Talent Director Starbucks China
- Jiayi Wang, CONTUR Business Consulting (Shanghai)
- Sandra Schumacher, CONTUR GmbH
- Christiaan Lorenzen, DooNorth Coaching
- Daniel Laya, Consultant, Trainer and Coach
- Dr. Jari Grosse-Ruyken , hivetime (Shanghai),
- Hamid Chbouki Ph.D., Intercultural Consultant
- Alberto Martinez, Evolución Estratégica Panamá
We ourselves took many impulses and approaches to shape the working world of the future. It convinces us: With the right digital didactic methods it is possible to create inspiring personal and social learning experiences in a virtual and international setting.