- Training- and Development-Programs
- Change Management
- Digitalization and New Work
- DHIT: The Innovative Online Learning Format
- Personality Development and Soft Skills
- Management Techniques
- Intercultural Competence
- Language Courses
- Project Management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology
- Specific topics
- Trainings in China
- In-House Training
- Personnel Development Programs
- Managed Training Services
Is Change Management still on? 70% of change projects are failing.
A professional and pragmatic toolbox for Change Management, which is tailor made for the company, as well as the application of agile methods and practices are the vital to implement change. But this is not enough.
In times of VUCA environment (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) and digitalization, projects become less and less plannable. The company's ability to be flexible and to adjust continuously is indispensable. The general ability to change, the so-called "changeability", becomes a key competence which goes beyond the mere application of tools and techniques.
The central lever for changeability, in order to live change processes and be agile in everyday life, is to work on the development of a mindset, which considers thinking and especially emotions. Ignoring emotions in everyday life stops people from beeing creative and courageous. The key to releasing these blocked resources and energies is to create a mindset that promotes personal responsibility and innovation.
- On request
- - Frankfurt area
- - Michel Hotel Frankfurt Maintal (German)
- - Weekly stand-up 1 (live online session) (09:00 – 09:30)
- - Weekly stand-up 2 (live online session) (09:00 – 09:30)
- - Weekly stand-up 3 (live online session) (09:00 – 09:30)
- - Weekly stand-up 4 (live online session) (09:00 – 09:30)
- - Weekly stand-up 5 (live online session) (09:00 – 09:30)
- - Be agile review (live online session) (09:00 – 10:30)
- - Frankfurt area (German) 1,5 days + 1,5 hours Live Online Follow Up
“Pit stop“ in change and conflict situations: Changing perspectives. Developing problem-solving ideas.
- On request
Working Methods – Finding Solutions and Promoting Innovations
Change for Consultants
- - Module 1 - Leonardo Hotel Hanover Airport/ Dates for Module 2+3 will be organized within the group (German)