Efficient project management as a central core competence
Project management is a core competence for employees and managers, and is developing continuously with changing market and customer requirements.
It takes a range of theoretical knowledge, personal skills and expertise in the corresponding tools to manage projects of different kinds (from classic to hybrid to agile) effectively and successfully.
From our perspective successful projectmanagement is always chosen appropriately and based on the local status quo, the given objectives and the general organizational framework.
On this basis, we help our customers introduce or adapt project management systems and teach specific project management knowledge.
Qualifications and methods to internationally recognized project management standards (PMI)®
Our project management approach is based on the project management process and the standards defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, the globally recognized project management association that operates worldwide. It is based on the current version of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)®.
CONTUR is an official PMI® Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
This label of quality assures the high standards to the training provider. And you can collect the PDU's (Professional Development Units) required for your re-certification in the competence fields Technical Skills, Leadership Skills and Strategic and Business Skills in the seminars marked by us (soon).
From classic to agile: the choice is yours!
Project management: How we work
We provide tailored advice on appropriate project management methods, and support you with internal implementation.
Depending on the initial situation, strategic deliberations and the underlying organizational structure of your company, we adapt the
- training concepts
- training methods
- training formats
- training contents
to your needs.
CONTUR helps you revise or adapt, and even redesign existing project management systems using various formats like face-to-face training courses, blended learning components and/or live online sessions.
From individual local projects or complete project management programs with an international roll-out: You benefit from our extensive experience in cooperation with major international corporations and medium-sized enterprises in various industries.
How we teach project management content:
1. Send messages
Sending content messages via realistic initial / practical situations in projects, to boost awareness for the topic and highlight the value project management can add.
2. Develop training exercises
Initial independent application of individual methods, tools or process steps with project examples of the participants from practical experience or predefined training exercises.
3. Transfer to real practical situations
Transfer theory to practice through own job-relevant examples in the environment relevant for the participants and trialing.
4. Evaluate results and consideration
Final presentation and consideration of the exercise results: Discuss and evaluate the experience and signals in a meeting of all stakeholders.
5. Integrate selected tools and methods in the personal working environment
Moderated group discussion: Participants discuss how and when they have been able to integrate the lessons learned in their own project.
Selection of reference projects
- International implementation of corporation-wide project management training in the automotive sector
- International establishment of a project management system (in 25 countries) and internal education of project managers in the chemical industry
- Project management and project steering in the telecommunications and transport & logistics sectors
- Implementation of restructuring projects in the transport & logistics sector
- In-house training of project managers as part of the internal talent development program for the chemical industry
- Support for and enhancement of the project manager role in organizational restructuring processes in the mining sector
- Cross-sectoral project management seminars for classic, hybrid and agile projects as face-to-face training and/or live online sessions.
We will also be happy to share a personal reference contact with you.