1. Defining goals
- In close coordination with you, we clarify:
- the relevant requirement for consulting and support
- along with significant framework conditions.
- The subsequent process course, the procedure and the custom-fit design are aligned with this in mind.
- Focus: successful and sustainable anchoring of the measure in your company.
2. Requirement profile
- Requirements analysis: based on the target definition and the competency model.
- Requirements are derived for instance from job descriptions, competency profiles, or management principles.
- If necessary, requirements can also be determined by means of workshops and/or interviews with management and HR experts.
- Company-internal decision makers are incorporated at an early stage and throughout the process.
- From the analysis, criteria, expedient conduct and accompanying tools are derived.
- Consistent starting conditions for all participants ensure fairness and objectivity.
- Our tasks are realistic, diverse and form success-relevant situations of the target position.
- "Classic" task types are:
- Dialog tasks, e.g. negotiation discussions, critical discussions, employee dialogues
- Individual tasks, e.g. case studies, presentation tasks
- Group tasks, e.g. discussions, meetings, negotiations
- In addition, other diagnostic tools for instance such as psychometric questionnaires and test procedures can be used.
Fair and transparent
- Consistent starting conditions for all participants thanks to consistent information before and during the event
- Interconnected schedules and an effective design of the realization of tasks ensure minimal organizational and time expense for observes and participants
- Computerized evaluation and graphical preparation as participant profile
Professional and quality-oriented
- Implemented by experienced and qualified consultants
- Intensive training of the observers in order to increase the accuracy of the results
- International implementation facilitated by means of multi-lingual consultants
5. Results & Review
What the participants receive
- Prompt verbal feedback with respect to the observed behavior and a written feedback report.
What the clients receive
- A written feedback report with respect to the observed behavior of each participant:
- with respect to his strengths and development areas
- with specific development recommendations and further measures relating to objectives, like for instance mentoring, coaching, on-the-job measures, training sessions and development plans
- documentation of the results of the observer conference
- an evaluation of the participant and observer feedback on the basis of standardized evaluation forms